Sunday 18 March 2012

Keep Cups Review

Hi everyone. A couple of days ago, I was drinking my coffee out of  my regular coffee cup. Since I am getting more and more interested in eco-products, the idea of getting a eco-friendly coffee cup popped up in my mind. After some research, I found a nice looking coffee cup which is also environmentally friendly!


Let me introduce you to the Keep cup; the Keep cup is a funky and environmentally friendly reusable coffee cup made from polypropylene. The plug is a polyethylene polymer called TPU and the thermal band is made from silicone, which is safe food grade plastic, which makes the Keep cup a nice green alternative for the regular coffee cups! 


I bought it a couple of days ago and I even experienced more benefits; it is at a takeaway size, are lightweight, easy to carry and are dishwasher safe, microwaveable and splash proof! A lot of benefits in just one small cup, the Keep cup is a product to stay if you ask me! If you also want to try out this amazing product, you can buy it on this website: click!

No comments:

Post a Comment